Tuesday, September 25, 2007

you have been wondering, I know it

alright, I know that all of you have been asking this question ever since you've met me, and it's just been burning a hole inside of you not knowing the answer! well, today the question that you all have just been dying to konw the answer for will be answered!
I suppose I should probably tell you what this question is exactly, ... well, I suppose you'll find out sooner or later anyways.

"what would Ryan look like as a woman?" now, I know you all have been asking this question in your head from the moment you met me, and I am here to give you the answer.

and since it's easier to show you, rather than tell you... here goes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


am I gorgeous or what?

6 comments:

Courtney said...

you're sexy. ;)




and SUCH a dork. :D

Anonymous said...

I have never thought that in my whole entire life. Not even once. And that fact that you have thought about it kind of worries me. But because I am who I am: I am going to just accept it at face value. You are quite the adorable girl, however I think you are much hotter as a guy. (And being of the opposite sex of a guy makes liking the guy side of you so much easier.) Quit imaging yourself as a girl, it's creepy. *lol* *rolls on floor laughing*

Ryan said...

it was an assignment for my digital media class... I just decided to spice it up a bit by using a woman's body instead of a guys. it made me laugh. :D

Ty Cobb said...

I know I just told you this but you need to hear it again. YOU'RE NUTS!!!! Gary said after you left the room "Ryan needs a life!" GET ONE! JK you are somthing else!

Keriko said...

I just stumbled on your Project Keoi thing..


And now I'm a bit worried about you. LOL Jk. :P Wonderful, you almost make a better girl than me!

Except...well..the fact that..your..not.. :)

Unknown said...

You're right. I have thought of that many times. You were just hotter in my head. Guess not. Too bad for you.