Friday, May 30, 2008

sculpture update and figure drawing

well, I thought I'd show you some of the progress made on my sculpture, it isn't much because I got sick and cut my finger recently making it painful to sculpt. along with it is my most recent figure drawing, the teacher thinks I'm making a lot of improvement, I feel that I need to be making a lot more. but it will all come with practice. if I ever get around to taking pictures of my drawings soon you'll see some of my cartooning work. (I am particular to drawing cartoons, I really enjoy them.)

taking another look at my figure drawing, it's not terrible, but there are a lot of things I need to improve upon next time. she's extremely muscular and has a really broad torso and a small head... oh well. at least I can see those mistakes and know to work on getting it right next time.
(figure drawings have been removed due to mild nudity, they are in my private sketch books, viewable only to me and those which critique my work)



No comments: