Friday, January 23, 2009

Cowboys



I know all I've been posting lately are sketches, but I'm posting this one because I got a new game called Bang! it's a very fun game, and it's western themed. I didn't draw this one after I got the game though, it was actually about a month ago and I was reminded of it by my game. I plan on coloring it soon, possibly starting tomorrow, but it all depends on my schedule.
also, I'm trying to start a draw night with a few local artists close to my age, I got this idea from Jon Diesta's blog (http://jondiesta.blogspot.com/). I love finding a blog that inspires me, and he's got links to other artists' blogs as well, which were also rather inspiring. if you're interested let me know, I'm in the West Valley/Taylorsville UT area. Tuesday night is looking to be the night.

No comments: